Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2017/2018 | How to Apply for DPR Recruitment – www.dpr.gov.ng.
DPR, Department of Petroleum Resources, Department of Petroleum ResourcesRecruitment 2017/2018, Department of Petroleum Resources are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2017.
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2017/2018 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Department of Petroleum Resources 2017/2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. stay focus and read through.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been anticipating in the country till date, We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 DPR recruitment application form.
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
DPR Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December, 2017;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online
- Please follow the instructions to fill in your application through the links provided …